VYC industrial is dedicated to the design and manufacture of all types of intercepting and control valves for fluids. Oriented to the innovation and the development of solutions for the industrial sector, we open 2019 with the launch of a new product on the market: a new stop valve with bellow seal with connections both on EN from DN-15 to DN-200 flanges and ASME/ANSI 150# and 300e# flanges.
- nodular iron
- cast steel
- stainless steel
- hot and superheated water
- thermal oil
- process water
- compressed air
- neutral fluids
- among others
- process industry
- air conditioning systems
- thermal oil installations and systems
- vacuum installations
- among others
In accordance with the requirements of Directive 2014/68/UE.
- Design and manufacture compliant with EN 13709.
- Distances between flanges compliant with EN 558 and ASME B16.10
- Flanges compliant with EN 1092-1, EN 1092-2 and ASME B16.5
- Designed to be environmentally friendly.
- Materials carefully selected for wear, temperature and corrosion resistance.
- Valve free from silicones and asbestos.
- Simple construction.
- Easy installation with mounting possible at any position between 270º and 90º.
- Internal body designed to offer favorable flow profile.
- Long life cycle with high operating efficiency.
- Practically maintenance-free.
- Spindle with opening indicator, locking mechanism, torque limiter and greasing nipple.
- Spindle with external thread which allows higher working temperatures and a longer service life.
- Safety seals with high-quality graphite rings. They guarantee total prevention of atmospheric emissions in the unlikely event of a bellows breakage. This is a requirement of DIN Standard 4754 in thermal fluid installations.
- Removable gasket designed to avoid the transmission of vibration to the valve’s spindle.
- Double-walled bellows, robust, welded to the spindle forming a water-tight assembly, next to the seal and disc, without any possibility of rotation so as to avoid breakages. The bellows disc is concave and joined to the bellows. · This saves energy and contributes to the area round the valve handle being at a suitable temperature for operator safety.
- Stainless steel bellows welded to the plasma. Airtightness tested with helium, ensuring absolute reliability and long life.
- Reinforced support guide in a bridge design which provides thermal insulation.
- Ergonomic handle with protective cap for the spindle.
- Treated closing surfaces, which are grinded, lapped and burnished in order to achieve a degree of leak-tightness that even exceeds that required by EN 12266-1 class A.
- All the valves are rigorously tested and verified.
- All components are numbered, registered and checked. If requested in advance, material, casting, test and efficiency certificates will be enclosed with the valve, and with the instruction manual, in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/UE.