POSTGRADUATE COURSE IN MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT AND INSTALLATIONS
POSTGRADUATE COURSE IN CONCEPTION, DESIGN AND CALCULATION OF MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND SPECIAL FACILITIES
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
Adequate maintenance of industrial equipment and installations requires their proper setup and implementation. In this postgraduate course students will learn about the necessary conditions required to keep equipment in proper working order as well as the different maintenance techniques associated with each type of equipment. Read more
The complexity of today’s industrial and commercial buildings shows the importance of planning and calculating optimal installations. Traditional plumbing, gas, electricity and lighting installations and innovative safety and air conditioning measures and increasingly essential alternative energies are also found in modern buildings. Read more
- Make known the criteria for good maintenance management, applicable to all types of companies.
- Apply the different techniques to get good maintenance, both in industrial facilities and machinery.
- Know the necessary means to implement equipment.
- Resolve quickly and safely incidents that arise in industrial facilities.
- Diagnose and prevent breakdowns in the facilities.
- Obtain a global vision of industrial facilities.
- To design installations found in industrial and service buildings, and traditional and more innovative industrial machinery.
- To apply the applicable regulations.
- To make the calculations, checks and assessments for new industrial installations to be planned in a business.
- To obtain an overview of the installations sector in buildings and industrial facilities.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Engineers or technical engineers.
- Technical and industry professionals who want to specialize, in the field of industrial maintenance.
- Architects and Quantity Surveyors.
- Engineers and technical Engineers.
- Professionals wishing to specialize in the installations field.