The valve works as an automatic pressure releasing regulator activated by the static pressure existing at the entrance to the valve and is characterized by its ability to open instantly and totally.
- The model 596 withstands firing presures up to 62 bar and has a maximum discharge capacity of 400×500.
- The model 696 withstands firing presures up to 95 bar and has a maximum discharge capacity of 300×400.
- 90° angular flow.
- Activated directly for their resistance to corrosion. With the exception of washers and couplings, the valves are free of non-ferric materials.
- Internal body designed to offer favorable flow profile.
- Sealing surfaces treated and balanced, making them extremely tightness, even exceeding requirements.
- Great discharge capacity. For liquids typically used with openings similar to proportional safety valves.
- Equipped with draining screws for removing condensation.
- Auto-centering plug.
- Threaded shaft with lever positioner facilitating immediate manual action.
- Elevator, independent of the seal, designed facilitate sudden opening when the steam expands and, with any fluid, guarantees absolute opening and closing precision.
- Supplied sealed at the set pressure requested, simulating operational conditions, and are vigorously tested.
- All components are numbered, registered and checked.
More information here: