The Y filter enables the filtration and accumulation of suspended solid particles, dragged by fluids, for their subsequent removal. In this way, we protect water control and regulation equipment underneath the filter and prevent collateral damage.
- Hot and superheated water
- Thermal oil
- Process water
- Compressed air
- Neutral fluids
- Processing industry
- Air conditioning systems
- Thermal oil installations
- Vacuum installations
- Designed to be environmentally friendly.
- Materials carefully selected for their resistance to wear, temperature and corrosion.
- Filter free from silicones and asbestos.
- Simple construction.
- Assembly vertically downwards or horizontally with the cover on the lower section. Easy installation.
- Interior design of the body is designed to provide a favourable flow profile. This guarantees a very low-pressure loss.
- Long life cycle with high operating efficiency.
- Threaded cap that facilitate drainage, maintenance and cleaning of the strainer. Practically maintenance-free.
- Each one of the filters is rigorously tested and checked.
- All of the components are numbered, registered and controlled.
Thermal and acoustic insulation jackets
If necessary, we recommend the use of Model 008 thermal and acoustic insulation jackets.
- Can be made from other types of materials, for special working conditions (high temperatures, fluids, etc.).
- Other connections.
More information about Model 191 here