The Y-filter enables the filtration and accumulation of suspended solid particles, dragged by fluids, for their subsequent removal. In this way, we protect water control and regulation equipment underneath the filter and prevent collateral damage.
|Connection:||Flange x Flange|
|DN||15 to 200|
|Material||Nodular iron. PN-16|
|Carbon Steel. PN-40|
|Stainless Steel. PN-40|
|Works with…||Applications in…|
|Hot and superheated water||Shipbuilding|
|Thermal oil||Air conditioning systems|
|Process water||Thermal oil installations|
- Designed to be environmentally friendly.
- Materials carefully selected for their resistance to wear, temperature and corrosion.
- Filter free from silicones and asbestos.
- Simple construction.
- Assembly vertically downwards or horizontally with the cover on the lower section. Easy installation.
- Interior design of the body is designed to provide a favorable flow profile. This guarantees a very low-pressure loss.
- Long life cycle with high operating efficiency.
- Screw-on cover and threaded cap that facilitate drainage, maintenance and cleaning of the strainer. Practically maintenance-free.
- Each one of the filters is rigorously tested and checked.
- All of the components are numbered, registered and controlled.
Thermal and acoustic insulation jackets
If necessary, we recommend the use of Model 008 thermal and acoustic insulation jackets .
- Can be made from other types of materials, for special working conditions (high temperatures, fluids, etc.).
- Other connections.
More information about Model 090 here