We devise, design, manufacture and optimize all types of intercepting and control valves for fluids daily. Within our wide range of safety valves, we developed the Full Lift Safety Valves with Spring Loading 596 and 696. Designed to work as an automatic pressure releasing regulator, they work by the static pressure existing at the entrance to the valve and are characterized, as their name implies, by their ability to open instantly and totally.
- 90° angular flow.
- Activated directly for their resistance to corrosion. With the exception of washers and couplings, the valves are free of non-ferric materials.
- Internal body designed to offer favorable flow profile.
- Sealing surfaces treated and balanced, making them extremely tightness, even exceeding EN 1266-1 requirements.
- Great discharge capacity. For liquids typically used with openings similar to proportional safety valves.
- Equipped with draining screws for removing condensation.
- Auto-centering plug.
- Threaded shaft with lever positioner facilitating immediate manual action.
- Elevator, independent of the seal, designed facilitate sudden opening when the steam expands and, with any fluid, guarantees absolute opening and closing precision.
- Supplied sealed at the set pressure requested, simulating operational conditions, and are vigorously tested.
- All components are numbered, registered and checked.
More information here: